Monday 2 May 2011

Tuna & Salad Nori Wraps...





I timed this. It took me 15 minutes on the dot! Easy and tasty quick meal!


Ingredients...

4 Nori sheets (this will easily feed two people)
1/2 red capsicum
1/4 red onion
1/8 of half a red cabbage
1 cup of sunflower sprouts
95gm tin of tuna in olive oil
1 packed cup of baby spinach
1/2 medium size avocado    
1 small carrot
1/8 cup of spread of your choice (I used my cashew aioli) 




 Ingredients and cut styles...



 1. I first lay my nori sheets on my clean dry bench.  
2. I next spread my aioli at the end of each of my nori sheets. I did so very evenly covering the ends entirely (think of the end of your wrap as your glue that holds it all together). 
3. Now the end closest to me on the bench I lay (In order) my spinach, sprouts, red capsicum, red cabbage, red onion, carrot, tuna and then topped with my sliced acocado.
4. I then salt and peppered my wraps.



5.  Very Tightly I gathered the end with both hands either side of my wraps. I tucked the salad mix tightly as you would when making a tortilla wrap. I rolled slowly ensuring my salad mix did not fall out. When my wrap was completely rolled I left it to rest "glue" side down to ensure when I cut them they stuck nicely together (I had step by step shots, yet my memory on my camera was full and I hadn't realized). Once all 4 wraps are rolled I used a bread knife and cut my wraps in half on an angle.


There you have it! 15 minute Paleo Eats!
 You really can fill these with anything. I packed them for my lunch one day at work. I left the house at 4.30am and by 1pm they were still nice and crisp!

ENJOY! 


No comments:

Post a Comment